Intarsia or what I like to call Painting with Wood.
- Natural colors and grains used to make a portrait.
- Each piece is cut, shaped and sanded to add depth and detail.
- Each item is ready to hang. Sawtooth hangers are nailed or stapled into the back of every finished piece.
- Woods used are clearly listed on the back of every item.
- Various styles available including fretwork, 3D, segmentation, and intarsia ornaments.
- Each come ready to hand with ribbon or twine
- Both holiday and year around styles available
- Plywood is most often used for fretwork ornaments, but solid natural colors are used when ever possible.
- Living animals, Dragons, Dinosaurs, Zodiac and many other product lines.
- All puzzles will stand up so they are for decor as much if not more than play.
- Perfect for someone who collects a certain theme for example frogs, the most likely will not have a puzzle of one.
- Made from both stained /dyed woods and natural colors to allow the widest varity.
- Trivets, candle stands, welcome signs OH MY!!!!
- Varity of materials used including but not limited to Solid natural woods, acrylics, plywoods, and any other materials I can cut with my saw.
- Wall art come ready to hang with saw tooth hangers attached.
© 2016 The Cut Above Woodworking. All rights reserved.
The Cut Above
The Ark. First of this pattern ever made by anyone. My first published piece. Original design by Bruce Worthington